The Additional Mathematics (0606) Course is an intensive course designed for the preparation of students that are planning to take the examination in May/June 2020 sitting.
This course will commence on :
- First Session – 13th April to 3rd May 2020 (4 topics will be covered in this session)
- Indices and surds
- Circular measure
- Logarithmic and exponential functions
- Second Session – 4th May to 24th May 2020 (4 topics will be covered in this session)
- Permutation and Combination
- Factors of polynomials
WHEN YOU JOIN the Online Preparatory Course for IGCSE Additional Maths, you will :
- Be exposed to the different types of examination questions in a topic and the ways to answer them.
- Understand your doubts about the workings to get the answers.
- Have access to extra questions that you can try online.
- Learn what you do not find in the marking schemes.
- Have clear strategies that you will need to score better in the examination.
ON THIS COURSE YOU WILL :
- You can have 24-hour access to the course for up to 3 weeks, once you signed up.
- You can learn and revise at your own pace and at a time that is convenient to you, and at a location of your choice.
- You find useful information from bits and pieces of the subject syllabus that you find difficult to understand at the first place.
- You can find guidelines and format of the papers that you may find useful.
- You will be more careful as to not repeat common mistakes made.
- You will have clear strategies that they need to master in order to score better in the examinations.