We have conducted our Online Preparatory Course for IGCSE Information Communication and Technology (ICT) since April 2018. It is an intensive course designed for the preparation of students that are planning to take the examination in October/November 2019 sitting.
This course will commence on :
- First Session – 2 September to 22 September 2019 [Registration Closed]
- Second Session – 23 September to 13 October 2019 [Registration Closed]
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN Online Preparatory Course for IGCSE Information Communication and Technology (ICT) :
- Get tips from trained and certified subject, exam and industry experts.
- Get advice on handling different question types.
- Learn what the textbooks and marking schemes won’t tell you.
- Make full use of the notes and lessons received from school.
ON THIS COURSE YOU WILL :
- You can have 24-hour access to the course for up to 3 weeks, once you signed up.
- You can learn and revise at your own pace and at a time that is convenient to you, and at a location of your choice.
- You find useful information from bits and pieces of the subject syllabus that you find difficult to understand at the first place.
- You can find guidelines and format of the papers that you may find useful.
- You will be more careful as to not repeat common mistakes made.
- You will have clear strategies that they need to master in order to score better in the examinations.