In preparation for this upcoming IGCSE Examination (October/November) sitting, we have prepared an Online Preparatory Course for IGCSE Chemistry. There are FOUR modules (Organic, Inorganic, Physical and Alternative to Practical) to help you prepare for your examination in the best way possible.
This course will commence on :
First Session : 9 September to 30 September 2019 [Registration Closed]
Second Session : 7 October to 28 October 2019 [Registration Closed]
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN THIS COURSE :
- Get tips from trained and certified subject, exam and industry experts.
- Get advice on handling different question types.
- Learn what the textbooks and marking schemes won’t tell you.
- Make full use of the notes and lessons received from school.
ON THIS COURSE YOU WILL :
- You can have 24-hour access to the course for up to 3 weeks, once you signed up.
- You can learn and revise at your own pace and at a time that is convenient to you, and at a location of your choice.
- You find useful information from bits and pieces of the subject syllabus that you find difficult to understand at the first place.
- You can find guidelines and format of the papers that you may find useful.
- You will be more careful as to not repeat common mistakes made.
- You will have clear strategies that they need to master in order to score better in the examinations.